- Students utilize the Degree Audit Report in the Self-Services Portal to verify that they are on track for graduation.
- After completing the Degree Audit Report, a Graduation Application in the Self-Services Portal will be enabled for students who have satisfied all the requirements for graduation.
- Students may submit their Graduation Applications during the first four weeks of the term; those requests will be processed between the fifth and eighth weeks. Graduation Applications received after the fourth week of the term will be processed during the subsequent term.
- The student’s name on the Graduation Application must be identical to the way it appears in the University’s student information system. Requests for a name change must be accompanied by legal documentation and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official transcripts and diplomas are sent by regular mail; students may request on the Graduation Application to have their documents sent by registered mail and will incur an extra fee.
- Graduation documents will be automatically sent to the address the student enters on the Graduation Application.All questions regarding the Graduation Process should be addressed to your personal Program Advisor.
Students who wish to receive an official transcript showing progress to date may submit this request via the Self Services Portal and pay the transcript processing fee. Once both the completed form and payment of the $15 USD transcript processing fee are received, an official copy of the student’s transcript will be processed and sent within up to 21 business days.
One official University of the People transcript will be provided at no cost to the student upon completion of the degree program. Students who wish to receive additional copies of their transcript following graduation must pay a $15 USD transcript processing fee for each additional transcript.
Students who wish to have their official transcripts mailed to another institution must be sure to complete the third-party request section of the form. Each request to send an official transcript to another institution or organization must be accompanied by the $15 USD transcript processing fee.
Students who wish to receive a second copy of both the Diploma and official transcript must pay $25 USD.
Students may view their unofficial academic record in the Self-Services Portal.
UoPeople Alumni Services
UoPeople graduates are encouraged to keep in touch with Alumni Services at email@example.com.
My degree at #UoPeople is precious. My dream is to be a lecturer so that I can pass down my knowledge for the next generations. Therefore, a degree at UoPeople combined with the degree at the university that I am studying can help me apply for jobs at international universities
Business Administration Student, Vietnam