Notices about the Catalog
- This Catalog is permanently archived by the University and is the Catalog effective for all matriculated students at University of the People. Previous editions of the Catalog are available to University students on the University’s website and upon request.
- University of the People takes reasonable care to provide the academic courses and facilities described in the Catalog. However, courses may be altered or withdrawn at any time, and University of the People shall not be liable in any manner if the academic courses and facilities described in the Catalog, or any other University of the People documents, are not offered during a particular semester or academic year.
- This Catalog is an official bulletin of the University of the People and is intended to provide general information. It includes policies, regulations, procedures and fees in effect at the time of release. All policies and procedures, rules and regulations, curricula, programs, and courses described herein are subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute a contract between the University of the People and a student, an applicant for admission, or any other individual. Updated policies and administrative regulations and procedures can be found on the UoPeople website.
- As a prospective degree-seeking student, you are encouraged to review this catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement. You are also encouraged to review the School Performance Fact Sheet, which must be provided to you prior to signing an enrollment agreement.
- Any questions a student may have regarding this catalog that have not been satisfactorily answered by the institution may be directed to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833, www.bppe.ca.gov, phone number: (916) 431-6959, toll free: (888) 370-7589, fax number: (916) 263-1897.